Alzheimer's Association - Iowa Chapter
Walk to End Alzheimer’s is the world’s largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer’s care, support and research. Register today at act.alz.org/CVwalk. Interested in volunteering? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Alzheimer's Association 24/7 Helpline: 800.272.3900
Alzheimer’s disease is the 6th leading cause of death in the United States. It kills more than breast cancer and prostate cancer combined.
16 million Americans provide unpaid care for people with Alzheimer’s or other dementias. These caregivers provided an estimated 18.6 billion hours valued at nearly $244 billion.
More than 6 million Americans are living with Alzheimer’s.
In 2020, Alzheimer’s and other dementias will cost the nation $305 billion—By 2050, these costs could rise as high as $1.1 trillion
- RESEARCH https://www.alz.org/research
- ADVOCACY https://act.alz.org/site/SPageServer/?_gac=1.213517030.1633623343.CjwKCAjwtfqKBhBoEiwAZuesiN6K9pAh3H6Oyt_wNeYx7
- SUPPORT https://www.alz.org/help-support/resources/helpline
- PROGRAMS https://www.alz.org/iowa/helping_you/programs-event-calendar
- FUNDRAISING EVENTS https://www.alz.org/iowa/events
- Phone: (319) 939-5458