Talk To Me Technologies assists people of all ages and diagnoses (Autism, Cerebral palsy, Down syndrome, ALS, stroke) to communicate again, or for the very first time, with the help of a computer, specialized as a medically approved speech device.
Concept provides FREE employee health benefits. Our program offers Hearing Aid discount packages and HR wellness awareness programs. Which include, free onsite evaluations and free access to 22 locations in Iowa (including two mobile units) for hearing care. Our no cost benefit options provide value to your employees and their families.
Peoples Community Health Clinic, Inc. (PCHC) is a nonprofit health care clinic guided by its Mission to provide access to affordable, compassionate, high quality health care for all, while helping to improve the health of the community as a whole. Care is provided no matter what a person’s financial situation is. Both uninsured and insured patients are welcome.
Peoples Clinic offers the following health care services:
- Medical Care (24-hour physician on-call services for emergencies)
- Dental Care
- Urgent Care
As well as:
- Benefit Counseling to Determine Financial Eligibility for Health Care Services
- Care for Children with Special Health Care Needs
- Chronic Care Management
- Health Care for the Homeless Program
- Health Education and Community Health Promotion Programs
- Interpreters On-Site: Bosnian, Spanish, Burmese and French (other languages available on-site by phone)
The concept of ''Community'' is the heart of our organization. Peoples Clinic is owned and operated by people living in our community.
Ravenwood Specialty Care provides rehabilitation services, skilled nursing care, long term care and hospice care. Our rehab-to-home skilled nursing care helps you gain your highest level of independence using our state-of-the-art therapy services, with the goal of returning you to your home.