National Sales Representative
- Build and manage current and prospective customer relationships and strive to be an industry expert or trusted advisor.
- Prospect for new freight opportunities.
- Communicate professionally and intellectually with potential customers via phone, email, etc.
- Navigate objections and problem solve obstacles in order to secure new business.
- Onboard new customers, ensuring a smooth incorporation into your customers freight network.
- Service accounts by soliciting subsequent loads and additional opportunities from current customers.
- Negotiate rates with customers under the guidance of the WSL Management.
- Communicate with WSL/WTI department managers to assess and distribute information on the development and needs of customers.
- Perform other duties, tasks, or responsibilities as assigned.
- Self-starter with a strong entrepreneurial spirit.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Hard-worker with a drive for results who can persevere in the face of resistance or setbacks.
- Strong work ethic and sense of integrity, trustworthy.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution, or equivalent preferred.
- 1-2 years of phone and internet sales experience ideal, preferably in a business-to-business sales environment encouraged. Sales in any other capacity preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential function of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, uses fingers and hands to touch objects or controls.
Warren Transport Inc is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. An offer of employment is conditional upon passing a background check.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting