Inventory Control Assistant
What you need for this position:
- Excellent organization and attention to detail
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Solid computer skills + hands-on experience with an MRP enterprise system
- Experience with cycle counting programs and conducting physical inventory
- Ability to problem solve and perform calculations
- Physical abilities necessary to lift boxes and other materials
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision and a high attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- High School Diploma; AA or AS degree preferred
- Maintain perpetual inventory of all materials, supplies and equipment
- Process inventory related transactions per MRP inventory role
- Keep accurate and up to date inventory records
- Assist internal and external customers with part requests
- Alternate cycle count responsibility with other inventory personnel
- Move or direct the moving of incoming and outgoing supplies
- Perform shipping and receiving duties for parts and equipment
- Requisition parts to fill orders and for stock
- Assemble component parts
- Read blueprints
For over 85 years Schumacher Elevator has been a well-known and respected family owned and operated company that designs, manufactures and services custom passenger and freight elevators.
Position is full-time, first shift. We offer a competitive wage and benefits package that includes medical, life and disability insurance, 401(k) match, PTO, paid holidays and bonus eligible. Post-offer background check and drug screen required.
An equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Send resume to Director of Human Resources, PO Box 393, Denver, IA 50622 or email to Employment@SchumacherElevator.com.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting