The Wheels on the Bus go Round and Round! Join our team and enjoy a rewarding career driving our wonderful residents to appointments, stores, dining venues, medical settings, or wherever they need to go! We promote safety and will train you on all the safety items needed for the job in which you will use our fleet of vehicles (Trucks, vans, passenger busses).
Wanting to stay busy? When not driving you will keep your hands busy with some general maintenance duties such as mail and package deliveries, setting up tables and chairs for events, and other duties as assigned.
Working hours: Day Shift (7am to 4 pm) or Afternoon/Evenings (2pm to 10 pm), some weekends and holidays. Join our Friendship Village family, voted Employer of Choice four years running!
- Commercial driver's license with passenger endorsement required
- Clean driving record
- Weekend availability
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Applicants subject to pre-employment screening and testing
Additional benefits - available to all employees:
- HIVE Employee Wellness Center/Gym
- Onsite Childcare Center with 25% discount for employees
- Continuing Education opportunities
APPLY ONLINE AT: https://friendshipvillageiowa.applicantpro.com/jobs/2284269.html
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting