As a Sales Representative at Bill Colwell Ford your main responsibility will be to meet with prospective buyers and assist them in making their purchasing decisions. You will accomplish this by identifying their needs and wants and then match them with a solution that best fits their situation. You do not need to be an expert in cars to apply – we are looking for an expert of people. We have a great team that has fun, sells cars with integrity, and most importantly, takes care of the customer. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, driven individual to join one of the highest volume sales teams in the Cedar Valley, expand their skills, and increase their income!
- Family Owned
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
- Nurture enriching relationships to build clientele for life.
- Exhibit consultative selling skills. Assist customers in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Continuously develop product and sales acumen to become the vehicle authority. Know the ins and the outs of product offerings, optional packages, and the latest technologies.
- Perform high-quality, professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure successful referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive within sales situations.
- Report directly to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ along with a positive attitude to work with you every single day.
- Available to work flexible hours and weekends
- Self-starter mentality and ambitious spirit preferred
- Ready to waste no time on learning new product ins and outs, eager to improve
- Phenomenal communication skills with customers and team members
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance
- Clean driving record and valid driver’s license
We are a family owned and operated Ford dealership that has been serving the Cedar Valley for over 35 years. We believe our employees are the fuel that drives our business, so we treat each person like a valuable part of the team. Each team member can take advantage of our ongoing training programs, advancement opportunities and progressive culture.
This is an opportunity for an organized and friendly individual with strong communication skills to start a fulfilling career with Bill Colwell Ford in Hudson, Iowa, just outside of Waterloo/Cedar Falls.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Full-Time