Cedar Falls, IA
$60-80k + commission
Our local manufacturing client is looking for a Sales Engineer in the Cedar Falls, IA area. This candidate should have fabrication, welding, sales and CNC experience.
- Provide technical support and direction/assistance to both prospective and current customers for products or services that may require in-depth structural fabrication knowledge.
- Assist customers with various manufacturing input ideas and product feasibility by conferring with the company’s engineering resources to determine manufacturability.
- Develop and review cost analysis and proposals resulting in new and/or additional business, reduction of cost and/or improvement of operations for customers.
- Direct and supervise the activity of estimating personnel.
- Prepare and/or review quotations and estimates for accuracy, completeness and correctness prior to forwarding to senior management.
- Communicate clients’ needs and concerns with supervisor and/or management to ensure client’s needs are being addressed.
- Bachelor’s degree is required and/or 6+ years of training/related experience.
- Experience in a manufacturing or fabrication related environment.
- Welding and sales experience is a plus.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Proficient in the use of a Ten Key entry pad.
- General knowledge of CAD, 2D/3D, AutoCAD and Pro-E.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Welding, sales, customers, engineer, manufacturing, production
Type of Employment: Full-Time