HR Solutions Advisor
PDCM is seeking a qualified sales professional to join our growing HR consulting division, HRConnect. We are looking for an energetic individual who has a passion to help us reach our agency goals and who can help us address the unique needs of our clients. This position will be responsible for developing new business opportunities and selling HRConnect’s comprehensive solution which includes customized HR consulting and training solutions to small and mid-size organizations. Our focus is to ensure compliance, improve workplace performance and assist in solving employment related-challenges.
Moderate day travel is expected for this position within a 60-mile range of the Cedar Valley.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Consultative sales: build a network of professional contacts and develop potential clients. Search for new business opportunities by networking, phone calls, face-to-face meetings, presentations, and association events.
- Collaboration and teamwork: Establish a collaborative working dynamic with team members for effective performance throughout the sales process.
- Drive sales results: leverage your business acumen and training to increase revenue to the agency and build a book of business.
- Work alongside HR Consultants to provide strategic advice and practical solutions on HR compliance and training needs in order to minimize client liability exposure.
- Associate’s degree in business, communications or related field or equivalent experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, follow-through, and time management.
- Shows initiative with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative, and creative.
- Adaptable to the changes in our industry and with our clients’ needs.
- Valid driver’s license.
PDCM Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 18, 2020.
Type of Employment: Full-Time