Our local client is looking for a Funeral Director in Waterloo, IA area. This Director will be responsible for meeting with families to help them make funeral arrangements, and responsible for managing the visitations and funeral services.
- Make sure that families understand their options and get the guidance and care that is pertinent to their situation.
- Answer questions about funeral service options (costs, ideas, etc.).
- Arrange funeral services with deceased’s family members including funeral time, selection of casket/vault.
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide advice and support regarding funeral options to At- Need or Pre-Need families.
- Requires up to 20% local travel.
- Associate’s Degree required, Bachelor’s Degree is preferred.
- Completed 1 year internship required.
- Must maintain licensure as a Funeral Director in the state of Iowa.
- Current Iowa driver’s license.
- Health insurance
- Flex Spending
Funeral director, family communication, burial, funerals, memorials
Type of Employment: Full-Time