Automotive Sales Consultant
$36,000.00 - $100,000.00 / YEAR
Looking for a job that combines competitive pay with good culture? Have you been considering the automotive industry but don't know how to break in? Rydell Chevrolet is one of the largest & best selling automotive retailers across the Cedar Valley. We are seeking qualified and flexible candidates to apply for our growing sales team.
Experience in customer service, hotels & restaurants industries, retail sales, IT or call centers are encouraged to apply. We have an in-house Training team dedicated to your success; offering online and in-store training programs with our manufacturers.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance ($10,000 paid by company)
- Short-term Disability
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Build relationships & create customers for life. Assist them in selecting a vehicle by asking questions and listening carefully to their responses.
- Be the vehicle expert. Know the in’s & the out’s of product offerings, optional packages & latest technology
- Perform high-quality and professional demonstrations of new/used vehicles.
- Follow-up with buyers to ensure referral business.
- Learn to overcome objections and thrive in sales situations
- Direct report to the Sales Manager regarding objectives, planned activities, reviews, and analyses.
- Bring your ‘A game’ & positive attitude with you every day
- Available to work flexible hours & every other weekend
- Ready to hit the ground running on learning new product in’s & out’s
- Fantastic communication skills with your customers
- Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
- Clean driving record
- Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
We provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting