Zone Team Lead
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. If you are friendly, self-motivated, dependable, and enjoy serving others, this role is for you!
As a zone team lead, you ensure that all customers are receiving exceptional customer service in a specific section of the store.
- Responsible for assigning, prioritizing and executing daily merchandising needs.
- Responsible for in-aisle customer service and experience.
- Ensure proper facing or products.
- Ensure consistent execution of price changes and tabloid set processes.
- Coordinate with the planogram specialist for all floor merchandising resets and off shelf changes.
- Partner with store leadership and other functional areas on special projects and zone maintenance.
- 1-3 years of previous related experience. Leadership experience preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Previous retail experience preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships.
- Able to direct and motivate a diverse teammate population that includes full-time and part-time employees.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
Type of Employment: Full-Time