Freight Team Lead
Do you enjoy serving customers, mentoring others, and enacting processes to ensure customers are receiving the best possible customer service? Do you have a positive attitude and love interacting with people? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. As the Freight Team Lead, you are responsible for overseeing the freight team and ensuring all daily activities are completed on time.
- Plan and prioritize the freight team’s daily activities & assign daily roles.
- Supervise the backroom organization and conditions.
- Coach and mentor freight team members.
- Coordinate with stocking and warehouse team leads and the Store Support Center on Door to Floor (D2F) operations.
- Ensure receiving and freight prep areas remain clean and organized.
- Receive pallets, totes, and items from the distribution center.
- Ensure all team members are operating efficiently.
- 1-3 years of previous retail or related experience preferred.
- Have obtained a high school diploma or GED.
- Previous experience leading other preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate with all walks of life.
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships.
- Able to direct and motivate a diverse teammate population that includes full-time and part-time employees.
- Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing environment.
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
Type of Employment: Full-Time