Customer Service Lead
Do you enjoy serving customers, mentoring others, and enacting processes to ensure customers are receiving the best possible customer service? Do you have a positive attitude and love interacting with people? If so, this opportunity is for you.
Here at Fleet Farm, providing the best customer service is our priority. As the Customer Service Lead, you are responsible for ensuring Front End Operations processes and activities are effective and efficient.
- Coach and mentor customer service and cashier team members.
- Conduct daily cashier observations to ensure consistency of processes.
- Manage the customer service desk and cash office operations.
- Assist with all service desk activities including accepting returns, issuing rain checks, sales of tobacco, and pickups.
- Ensure all team members are operating efficiently.
2+ years of retail management or supervisory experience.
High School Diploma or GED.
Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships in an environment of fast change.
Demonstrated ability to act decisively in implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task; ability to respond flexibly in a quickly changing
- Must be able to direct and motivate a diverse teammate population that includes full-time
- Proven ability to lead, coach and build teammate relationships in an environment of fast
- Be comfortable speaking and conducting training.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes some nights and weekends.
If you have a customer first attitude and meet the qualifications listed above, please apply today!
Type of Employment: Full-Time