Vice President and Integrator, LocateSmarter
LocateSmarter is an affiliate of CBE Companies, Inc. LocateSmarter offers batch skip tracing products through an easy-to-use, online data management platform. With a click of the mouse, you can manage your skip tracing workflow(s) and LocateSmarter products, ensuring you can remain agile and strategic in an ever-changing environment.
The Vice President & Integrator of LocateSmarter has overall accountability for the daily execution of the business plan and financial performance, which includes revenue, client competitive rankings, and profitability and the role of Integrator (Traction) of LocateSmarter. The Vice President is expected to develop and implement strategies and to provide the leadership necessary to meet established goals and support the company’s core values. The Vice President will be the key strategic leader to support the Vision of the company’s President. Assures all LocateSmarter staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees with input from President of LocateSmarter; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures. This includes coordinating all LocateSmarter Traction L10 weekly, quarterly and annual meetings.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead, Manage, and hold entire LocateSmarter team and business structure accountable for results
- Execute the strategy developed by the President encompassing the entire business plan, Sales, Operations, Product Development
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the entire business
- Develop robust company scorecard for monitor of key results and early indicators within Traction EOS system
- Deliver on revenue and margin results for the company as agreed to by LocateSmarter Leadership Team
- Provide flawless service delivery for clients while delivering on customer expectations and scorecards
- Manage customer network to ensure the highest customer satisfaction and retention
- Improve and manage overall operational process management throughout the entire organization
- Remove obstacles and barriers for team to achieve highest level of success
- Drive business plan forward, focused on achieving results to grow the business
- Constantly communicate business updates with company’s President as well as communication to parent organization
- Coordinate & execute on all outsourced services to the parent, CBE Companies
- Work in collaboration with parent company and innovative teams to stimulate new business ideas for both LocateSmarter and CBE Companies
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development plans
- Work collaboratively with all internal and external stakeholders to ensure an effective communication flow throughout the LocateSmarter organization as it pertains to existing and prospective partners
- Identify new markets and opportunities where LocateSmarter’s solutions, systems and process can be utilized or enhanced to further business and technology strategies
- The Company reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position as appropriate. Extensive travel may be required from time to time
- Must be able to perform the essential job duties of the position. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to qualified individuals with disabilities:
- Must be able to remain in a stationary seated position up to 85% of the work shift
- Must be able to occasionally move about inside the office to access office machinery, file cabinets or attend meetings
- Must be able to operate a computer and other office productivity machinery, such as a calculator, copy machine, printer, scanner, fax machine
- Must be able to exchange accurate information with co-workers, consumers and/or clients or vendors who have work related inquiries.
- Provide the President daily/weekly/monthly, activity reports related to business activities
- Areas of this position that will be measured. Some or all the following could apply:
- Revenue, profit, expense, and overall profit margin as determined by monthly financial statements or projections.
- Staff turnover, as determined by the monthly Human Resources reports.
- Client competitive performance, as determined by client-provided reports
- Staff performance measures
- Traction EOS score card results. Effective implementation of all Traction EOS tools and VTO expectations.
- Four-year undergraduate degree and/or a minimum of 5-10 years of progressive and documented responsibility in business leadership & execution of strategic initiatives
- In depth experience with managing various partnership and sophisticated business models
- Exceptional multi-tasking, problem-solving and leadership skills.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Proven track record of driving revenue in a similar business-to-business environment
- Exemplary communication and presentation skills to represent LocateSmarter to its partners and clients
- Ability to reach and build relationships with C-Suite individuals
CBE Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. CBE Companies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), genetic information, disability, veteran status or other protected statuses in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Background check and drug testing required.
Type of Employment: Full-Time