UnityPoint Heath - Allen Foundation Annual Gifts Coordinator
Annual Gifts Coordinator
Address: 1825 Logan Ave, Waterloo, IA
Affiliate: UnityPoint Health Allen Hospital
Scheduled Hours/Shift: Full-time
Full Time Benefits
UnityPoint Health - Allen Foundation
The role includes cultivating, soliciting and stewarding annual donors who support the Allen Foundation. The vehicles by which to do this work will include management of the direct mail solicitation program, engaging employees through the Employee Giving Program, special events and the overall marketing for the Foundation. Will work closely with Allen College and the Black Hawk-Grundy Mental Health Center to further engage annual givers as well. Ultimately this individual will be tasked with elevating a percentage of current annual donors to the major gift level, while replacing those donors and increasing the current annual donor base and average gift sizes.
Why UnityPoint Health??
- Commitment to our Team – We’ve been named a Top 150 Place to Work in Healthcare 2022 by Becker’s Healthcare for our commitment to our team members.?
- Culture – At UnityPoint Health, you matter. Come for a fulfilling career and experience a culture guided by uncompromising values and unwavering belief in doing what's right for the people we serve.?
- Benefits – Our competitive Total Rewards program offers benefits options that align with your needs and priorities, no matter what life stage you’re in.?
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Commitment – We’re committed to ensuring you have a voice that is heard regardless of role, race, gender, religion, or sexual orientation.?
- Development – We believe equipping you with support and development opportunities is an essential part of delivering a remarkable employment experience.?
- Community Involvement – Be an essential part of our core purpose—to improve the health of the people and communities we serve.?
Visit us at UnityPoint.org/careers to hear more from our team members about why UnityPoint Health is a great place to work. https://dayinthelife.unitypoint.org/?
Work with the Allen College Alumni Association in support of Allen College’s annual Donate to Educate event.
Work with the Black Hawk-Grundy Mental Health Center and event committee in planning and hosting the Mental Health Awareness Breakfast.
Work with Cardiovascular Services and Surgical Services to plan and host the Heart of the Cedar Valley Garden Party.
Lead all other events including Allen College Alumni related events.
Engage UnityPoint Health – Waterloo Employees Through the Employee Giving Campaign (EGC).
Work with Foundation staff to develop and oversee an EGC committee.
Visit various departments and entities to promote the EGC as well as the United Way campaign.
Utilize internal marketing vehicles to promote the EGC.
Direct and manage annual appeals including direct mail correspondence and mailing list preparation.
Lead the production of the Annual Report, Foundation Newsletter and other specific direct mail solicitations.
Develop strategies to make a personal connection with occasional and lapsed donors.
Monitor and track direct mail results.
Develop online giving forms and other website marketing.
Prepare Foundation related mass emails and video communications.
Work with local regional marketing team on social media strategies.
Collaborate with Creative Services on specific projects.
Occasionally subjected to irregular hours.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Three years of experience in fundraising/development or a similar field.
Valid driver’s license when driving any vehicle for work-related reasons.
Demonstrated ability to do quality work with evidence of ability in raising funds..
Fluent computer knowledge as well as experience with the Microsoft Office Suite.
High quality written and verbal communication skills.
Well organized and flexible/able to effectively multitask.
Bachelor’s degree preferred.
Experience with Raiser’s Edge NXT and/or a similar fundraising database preferred.
Active volunteer in the community preferred.
Completed educational seminars in philanthropy and related areas preferred.
Active member of professional organizations in related field (e.g., MIPGC, AHP, AFP, IHA) preferred.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting