Shelter Site Supervisor
As our Shelter Site Supervisor in Waverly you will provide individualized housing case management services to victims of violence in need of safe housing within the shelter setting, as well as to provide oversite to the shelter facility and supervise crisis advocates staffing shelter.
What you will do:
- Lead, manage and hold others accountable.
- Provide direct case management to survivors staying at Friends’ House to be able to access housing programs/resources.
- Provide victim advocacy, crisis counseling, safety planning, and education to survivors of violence accessing shelter program.
- Provide information on available community resources and assist in resource navigation to support attaining and maintaining housing.
- ....More at the link above!
Type of Employment: Full-Time