Overnight Crisis Advocate
As an overnight crisis advocate you will provide in person and over the phone advocacy, shelter and housing navigation to those fleeing violence and or affected by homelessness throughout a 25-county service area. Position will be located in Waverly.
CLICK HERE to apply!
- Must demonstrate ability to organize, prioritize and plan work to meet deadlines.
- Ensure confidentiality is in place for all people FOF serves.
- High School Graduate with a minimum of two years work experience.
- Previous experience in the following preferred: victim services, crisis intervention, housing programming, and/or case management.
- Ability to pass state, federal, and child abuse background checks.
Type of Employment: Full-Time