Our mission: Promoting inclusive communities that live, learn, work and play together.
The Operations Manager must be an influential leader devoted to the overall operations of Inclusion Connection. Develops programs and policies to effectively and efficiently provide inclusive supports to persons with disabilities support needed to optimize the success of job candidates. Develops the business, prepares budgets and pursues funding sources. Provides the
Board of Directors with statistical and technical information and reports. Assures that the operations are running as planned by the Board of Directors.
Reporting Accountability: Board of Directors
Working Location: Waterloo, IA
Salary Range: $40-50k
Work Hours Classification (check all that apply): 40 hours/week but may require off-hour
appointments, outings, and engagements.
• Works with the Board in order to fulfill the mission of the Inclusion Connection.
• Determine and implement financial revenues and resources.
• Maintain financial integrity and sound fiscal management.
• Develop methods and practice community outreach.
• Organize mission-oriented and strategic planning with Board
• Manage employees through sound employment practices
• Provide overall management of the operations
• Act legally on behalf of the organization
• Develop relationships with employers to facilitate customized employment of job seekers.
• Knowledge of information and techniques to support the inclusion of persons with disabilities to live, learn, work and play inclusively in communities.
• Knowledge of funding and service delivery systems for persons with disabilities.
• Knowledge of the principles of self-directed team management and the ability to implement the strategies with team members.
• Knowledge of principles and methods involved in assessing the organization’s efficiencies, effectiveness and outcomes and providing reports to the team and board to improve.
• Knowledge of diversity and inclusion best practice.
• Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, funders, volunteers and the overall community.
• Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
• A history of successfully generating new revenue streams and improving financial results.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or a combination of education and relevant experience to equal 6 years.
To apply, email resume to: Jean Trainor at firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclusion Connection provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Full-Time