On-Call Crisis Advocate
The On-Call Crisis Advocate is responsible for staffing an on-call shift and to be available to physically respond to the shelter building to staff a shift that a scheduled advocate is unable to cover OR cover a pre-arranged open shift. During said response the On-Call Crisis Advocate will provide in person and over the phone advocacy, shelter and housing navigation to those fleeing violence and or affected by homelessness throughout a 27-county service area.
CLICK HERE to apply!
- Must demonstrate ability to organize, prioritize and plan work to meet deadlines.
- Ensure confidentiality is in place for all people FOF serves.
- High School Graduate with a minimum of two years work experience.
- Previous experience in the following preferred: victim services, crisis intervention, housing programming, and/or case management.
- Ability to pass state, federal, and child abuse background checks.
Type of Employment: Part-Time