Director of Development
As the Director of Development at Friends of the Family, you will lead the agency’s fundraising and resource development efforts by building and maintaining partnerships, donor relationships, and executing on a strategic fundraising plan.
CLICK HERE to learn more and apply!
- Must demonstrate ability to organize, prioritize and plan work to meet deadlines.
- Ensure confidentiality is in place for all people FOF serves.
- Bachelor Degree in marketing, sales, business OR combination of equivalent education and experience.
- Previous experience in the following preferred: victim services, fundraising and public speaking.
- Ability to travel throughout the FOF service area to provide in-person outreach services and to other locations within the state as necessary for training purposes.
- Ability to pass state, federal, and child abuse background checks.
Type of Employment: Full-Time