Marketing Specialist - LocateSmarter
LocateSmarter is looking to fill a Marketing Specialist in our Cedar Falls office. LocateSmarter is an affiliate of CBE Companies, Inc. LocateSmarter offers batch skip tracing products through an easy-to-use, online data management platform. With a click of the mouse, you can manage your skip tracing workflow(s) and LocateSmarter products to ensure you can remain agile and strategic in an ever-changing environment.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
The purpose of this position is to identify and execute corporate marketing strategies to support the promotion, expansion, and growth of LocateSmarter’s products and services.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Under the direction of the Vice President, initiate and lead the marketing strategy for LocateSmarter.
- Meet regularly with company leadership to discuss research, corporate marketing campaigns, and communication needs.
- Design and implement corporate marketing strategy projects, including social media content and maintain company accounts to increase engagement and visibility to current and potential customers.
- Manage layouts and design of communications such as presentations, newsletters, use cases, research papers, memos, letters, announcements and other print and digital material.
- Meet regularly with sales representatives to talk about research, marketing, and communication needs.
- Develop and implement process improvement initiatives.
- Assist with organizational trainings.
- Complete special projects as needed.
- The Company reserves the right to change or assign other duties to this position as appropriate.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERENCES
- Bachelor’s Degree in Communications, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- 3+ years related corporate marketing experience
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to handle several tasks simultaneously
- Creativity and graphic design skills
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Excel, as well as Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign
- Ability to exhibit great creativity and resourcefulness
- Should be an expert in forwarding thinking, market research, and should possess problem-solving skills
- CBE is a federal contractor and therefore required to comply with the Executive Order requiring COVID-19 vaccinations for federal contractors. Exemptions to the policy may be allowed based on medical and/or religious grounds.
CBE Companies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. CBE Companies is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, national origin, gender (including gender identity and transgender status), genetic information, disability, veteran status or other protected statuses in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.
Background check and drug testing required.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting