Our client is actively looking for a Marketing Specialist for their Waterloo, IA office. This Specialist will be responsible for achieving result-based, revenue-driven marketing strategies, connecting marketing activity to business results.
- Assist in implementation of marketing initiatives such as various marketing events and email/social media/digital campaigns including writing, proofreading and editing creative and technical content.
- Assist in creating and scheduling various newsletter and/or personalized communications to clients and prospects ensuring the company guidelines are met.
- Get calls out to prospects to make initial contact, schedule initial meeting with Financial Advisor.
- Track receipt of client data and communicate with service support for next steps.
- Provide weekly status updates to the team of prospect progress and links into next step strategies.
- Implement social media posting for Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for all advisors.
- Assist in maintenance and distribution of Marketing on Demand electronic communication to clients and prospects
- Great communication and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent analytical, communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Able to work some evening and weekend hours for company-sponsored events.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- ST/LT disability
- Simple IRA
Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, communication, business results, marketing strategies, results-based, data, creative ideas, track performance, efficiency, initiatives
Type of Employment: Full-Time