This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our client is actively looking for a Marketing Specialist for their Waterloo, IA office. This Specialist will be responsible for achieving result-based, revenue-driven marketing strategies, connecting marketing activity to business results.
- Assist in implementation of marketing initiatives such as various marketing events and email/social media/digital campaigns including writing, proofreading and editing creative and technical content.
- Assist in creating and scheduling various newsletter and/or personalized communications to clients and prospects ensuring the company guidelines are met.
- Get calls out to prospects to make initial contact, schedule initial meeting with Financial Advisor.
- Track receipt of client data and communicate with service support for next steps.
- Provide weekly status updates to the team of prospect progress and links into next step strategies.
- Implement social media posting for Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin for all advisors.
- Assist in maintenance and distribution of Marketing on Demand electronic communication to clients and prospects
- Great communication and project management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Excellent organizational, time management and prioritizing skills.
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office programs.
- Excellent analytical, communication, listening and presentation skills.
- Able to work some evening and weekend hours for company-sponsored events.
- Health, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- ST/LT disability
- Simple IRA
Marketing Specialist, Marketing Coordinator, communication, business results, marketing strategies, results-based, data, creative ideas, track performance, efficiency, initiatives
Type of Employment: Full-Time