Graphic Design Intern
As a Graphic Design intern with VGM, you will work as a part of the Marketing team within our Associates division of VGM. Partnering with VGM’s in-house marketing and creative agency.=, you will be afforded the opportunity to work closely with Marketing professionals, a team of designers, writers, photographers/videographers, and marketing account managers.
Must be able to provide a portfolio or collection of work samples, preferably indicating your role on each project. This position is a paid internship.
- Assisting graphic designers, creative director, VP of marketing, account executives and copywriters with production and design of materials including but not limited to brochures, posters, promotional materials, business cards, event signage, fliers, internal communications, etc.
- Help with project-related tasks such as copying, photography, printing, bindery and editing/updating design files
- Additional duties as assigned
The work is fast-paced and deadline focused. You will be challenged to work as part of a team and autonomously on a variety of projects.
The ideal candidate will be either a recent graduate with degree in graphic communications or closely related field or student of junior/senior standing. In addition, an individual must:
- Communicates well, both in written and verbal form.
- Proficient user of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Highly organized individual who is a quick learner and is able to multitask
- A team player up for a challenge and a great learning experience in a fast-paced environment
Type of Employment: Internship