Director of Resident Relations
1st shift: Full-time opportunity available
- The Director of Resident Relations is responsible for the resident admission process into Western Home Communities, with a strong emphasis placed on marketing.
- This individual is a member of the Western Home Communities management team and must be able to meet or exceed objectives for: occupancy, inquiry development, external marketing time/calls and key referral source development.
- This individual will develop tours and presentations as well as effectively communicate the benefits, features and services offered throughout Western Home Communities, including its affiliates outside of Cedar Falls.
- Another key aspect of this role is building relationships and effective communication with staff, residents, family members and the general public.
- Will walk resident through the entire move-in process, ensuring they feel welcomed, coordinate the admission process and obtain feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in marketing, business, communications or other related field.
- Experience in marketing desirable.
- Nursing/social work experience helpful.
- Experience in sales and/or results and achievement oriented.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills with staff, residents, family members and the public.
- Must have good oral and written communication skills with experience in public speaking preferred.
- Ability to read, write and speak fluent English.
- Must have valid Iowa driver's license.
Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the live of others.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting