Digital Media Specialist
We are seeking a creative and innovative marketing professional to join our growing agency to coordinate all digital marketing and agency communication. This new position will be responsible for creating and managing content for use across all mass communication platforms.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Develop and execute a marketing strategy, leveraging content that engages target audiences, drives increased traffic, and delivers qualified sales leads.
- Implement innovative marketing strategies and tactics within expected deadlines.
- Coordinate, create, and post on social media within established guidelines.
- Set up marketing campaigns in third-party platforms based on customer niche.
- Work with internal SME’s to create/edit materials including articles, blogs, infographics, white papers, webinars, print, and others.
- Manage the website content by creating and updating content, as needed.
- Work with all departments to create efficiencies and marketing automation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Management, Communications, and/or Public Relations.
- 3-5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Possess solid knowledge of mass communication platforms, digital communications, mass email, social media, website management and analysis tracking.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, and Google Analytics.
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail, follow-through, and time management.
- Shows initiative with a willingness to learn and develop.
- Must be a self-starter, imaginative, and creative.
To request more information or apply for this position, email Bobbi at email@example.com
PDCM Insurance is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Type of Employment: Full-Time