Waterloo Works Foundry Skilled Trades - Electrical Machine Maintenance Positions
Electrical Machine Maintenance employees perform all electrical/electronic maintenance and repairs to facilities and production equipment in a fast paced, multi-tasked environment. They must troubleshoot and repair production equipment in an efficient manner while following strict safety practices and OSHA regulations. In addition, they are expected to:
- Perform tasks necessary to support operations in a team environment
- Support preventative and predictive maintenance programs to maximize equipment uptime
- Work with minimal supervision
- Supply their own tools
- Available to work off shifts
- Acceptable Journeyman’s card in Electrical Maintenance and/or equivalent Military education/experience
- AAS Degree in Electrical/Electronic Technology or related field and minimum 1 years related industrial experience
- Experience with troubleshooting and repairing PLC or CNC controllers, A.C./D.C. motors, variable speed drives, servo systems, NEC, low, medium and high voltage switch gear, relay ladder logic, oscilloscopes, computer programming, OSHA, PMs, etc.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics, ability to deal with multiple activities, requests, and emergencies
- Mechanical knowledge
Starting pay $28.585
Please note: You must have a high school diploma or GED to apply. Proof is required.
Apply online at www.johndeere.jobs - Choose USA - Choose Wage & Production Opportunities - Choose U.S. Jobs
National Career Readiness Certificate (NCRC) accepted.
A drug screen will be part of the pre-employment process.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
This contractor and subcontractor shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR §§ 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require that covered prime contractors and subcontractors take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting