Cedar Falls, IA
Our manufacturing client is looking to add a Stick/Tig Welder in the Waterloo/Cedar Falls, IA area.
- Responsible for Stick and TIG Welding.
- Welding with 6010 and 7018 rods.
- Welding with 6g position.
- Basic troubleshooting and repair.
- Work independently and in a fast paced environment.
- High School diploma or GED required.
- Must have stick and pipe welding experience; working with 6010 and 7018 rods.
- Additional training, experience and licensing is preferred but not required.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience welding in a 6g position and ability to pass a 6G welding certification test.
- Some nights/weekend travel is required.
- 401(k) with employer match and Safe Harbor
- Medical and dental insurance.
- Paid disability and life insurance.
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Holidays and Vacations
Stick welder, TIG welder, 6g, 6010 rod, 7018 rod, maintenance, welding, troubleshooting, repair, 6G
Type of Employment: Full-Time