Cedar Falls, IA
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our local manufacturing client in Cedar Falls, IA is looking for a Quality Manager. This Manager will be responsible for planning, coordinating and directing quality control programs.
- Coordinate the development of quality objectives and provide a strategic plan for their accomplishment.
- Direct workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure continuous control over materials, facilities and products.
- Plan, promote and organize training activities related to product quality and reliability.
- Ensure completion of jobs by being able to understand and interpret geometric dimensioning.
- Coordinate the production of jobs by being able to write and audit procedures affecting the company.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or Science.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in quality management roles preferably in industrial manufacturing environments.
- Engineering background is a must have.
- Manufacturing experience in CNC or fabrication is a must have.
- Experience working with a structured, robust QMS and able to demonstrate ability to use QMS tools to impact outcomes.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Quality Manager, engineering, business, science, management, quality, CNC, fabrication, QMS manufacturing, engineering
Type of Employment: Full-Time