$60-100k + 10% bonus
Our food manufacturing client is looking to fill a Project Manager in the Creston, IA area. This Manager will be responsible for preparing, scheduling, coordinating and monitoring the assigned engineering projects.
- Plan and implement projects plant-wide.
- Help define the project scope, goals and define tasks and required resources.
- Create project schedules and project timelines.
- Ensure that all policies, procedures and activities are followed and complied with uniformly, in an effort to reduce product and process variability.
- Plan and implement projects that support Safety and Food Safety efforts.
- Lead quality assurance, coordinate with Safety, Quality and CI teams.
- Monitor and report project processes.
- Present to stakeholders reports on progress as well as problems and solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/training/experience.
- 5+ years of experience in production and supervision.
- Project Management experience.
- Project Management background within a manufacturing environment with food manufacturing preferred.
- Experience with Lean Manufacturing principles preferred.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Life Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Personal Time
Project manager, policies, safety, food safety, quality, continuous improvement, lean manufacturing, production, supervision
Type of Employment: Full-Time