Cedar Falls, IA
This client of ours is actively hiring during the COVID19 pandemic and has been deemed an essential business during this time. Looking to hire on this role immediately! Apply today!
Our local manufacturing client in Cedar Falls, IA is looking for a Fabrication Estimator who will be responsible for analyzing blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documents. This Fabrication Estimator is required to have fabrication and welding experience!!!
- Prepare estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors and determining cost effectiveness by computing cost factors.
- Prepare quote spreadsheets by reviewing data to determine material and labor requirements.
- Consult with clients, vendors of other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Conduct special studies to develop and establish standard hour and related cost data or effective cost reductions.
- Prepare concept drawings or sketches to better estimate work time and final cost.
- Analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation.
- Associates Degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience is required!
- Must have manufacturing experience with CNC and fabrication!
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Fabrication, estimator, management, documentation, proposals, cost effectiveness, cost factors
Type of Employment: Full-Time