Cedar Falls, IA
Our local manufacturing client in Cedar Falls, IA is looking for an Estimator in the Fabrication Department. This Estimator will analyze blueprints, specifications, proposals and other documentation.
- Prepare estimates used for management purposes such as planning, organizing and scheduling work, preparing bids, selecting vendors or subcontractors and determining cost effectiveness by computing cost factors.
- Consult with clients, vendors of other individuals to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues.
- Prepare concept drawings or sketches to better estimate work time and final cost.
- Associates Degree is required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a fabrication/machining manufacturing process or environment.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals.
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Paid Holidays
Fabrication, estimator, management, documentation, proposals, cost effectiveness, cost factors
Type of Employment: Full-Time