Automation Technician Full Time
1st Shift Position: 7:00am-3:30pm
2nd Shift Position: 3:00pm-11:30pm
Pay: $22.00-$27.00 per hour
PLUS shift differential and over time pay.
Other benefits: FULLY PAID health insurance and 401k options.
Looking to work with the latest in Automation? KCnG is a cutting edge, innovative manufacturing operation that is people centric. The successful Candidate will be joining a team of highly driven people and will help us grow our operation while maintaining our current level of exceptional performance.
Responsible for maintenance and continuous improvements of facility automation and information systems. This includes material handling equipment, automated processing equipment, information technology equipment and building infrastructure. Must be very team oriented and focused on goals of the team/Company. Maintain communications with the team for issues/corrections. Perform required tasks in an efficient and in a cost-conscious manner.
*** Fanuc Robot experience helpful***
- Understands and complies with all OSHA and plant safety rules
- Works as a technical expert for maintaining and improving production controls equipment, while minimizing down-time
- Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production (off shift, weekends, holidays included), and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service
- Trouble-shoot PLC, electrical, mechanical and robotic problems using schematics, programs, meters, and other hand tools
- Performs special projects and other duties as assigned by the Operations Mgr. Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate
- Industrial Automation Technology
- Industrial Equipment Maintenance
- Electrical Engineering Technician
- Manufacturing Engineering Technician
- Other similar education
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting