Proper maintenance and repair of the current trucks and trailers utilized by A-Line E.D.S. are important to the overall success of the company. Following the preventative maintenance schedule and having the ability to repair and fabricate machines and parts in the house has the potential to save the company significant money both in the short and long term.
- Perform DOT inspections on trucks and trailers.
- Maintain heavy equipment for both yard and road crews.
- Log and maintain fleet roster.
- Maintain shop inventory and order supplies as needed.
- Maintain and repair operations equipment as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Class A CDL preferred
- Semi-tractor and trailer maintenance experience
- General operations maintenance experience
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electrical systems is a plus
- Computer knowledge, Microsoft excel, and outlook
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Must have own tools and box
- Welding or fabricating is a plus
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting