Maintenance Technician II
Full-Time, 1st shift opportunity (40 hours/week) Great opportunity for someone that has experience with minor plumbing repairs, carpentry, painting, and HVAC
- This employee takes direction well while assisting the Maintenance Supervisor in a variety of general maintenance tasks.
- Duties include maintaining inventory records, reporting any unsafe or dangerous conditions that exist in and around the buildings, assisting with minor plumbing repairs, using and caring for power tools, assisting with room renovation using carpentry and painting skills.
- This individual will also collect and take out garbage and/or recycling and will also be responsible for locking all doors.
- This employee will also be required to remove snow and ice from walks, roadways, and parking lots as needed.
- Must have experience with minor plumbing repairs, carpentry, painting, and HVAC experience.
- Need to have a valid Iowa driver license and be able to read, speak and write fluent English.
- The ideal candidate for any position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity, which help realize the vision of fulfilling lives.
- Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the live of others.
Type of Employment: Full-Time