Maintenance Technician I
Full-Time, 1st shift opportunity (40 hours/week)
Great opportunity for someone that has experience with minor plumbing repairs, carpentry, painting, and HVAC.
- Remove snow and ice from walks roadways and parking lots as needed.
- Maintain the lawn and related items on Western Home property.
- Ability to use and care for hand power tools.
- Ability to perform a variety of general maintenance tasks.
- Perform maintenance on Western Home vehicles including oil changes, tire rotation, fluid levels and minor elective repairs.
- Be constantly on alert for any hazardous conditions around the buildings and report the same to the Director of Maintenance.
- Assist in doing minor plumbing repairs on all Western Home property.
- Help with resident moves inside the building.
- Maintain inventory records.
- Assist with Room Renovation.
- Assist with painting.
- Add salt to water softeners daily or as requested by the supervisor.
- Report any unsafe or dangerous conditions that exist in and around buildings to the Director of Maintenance.
- Must have experience with minor plumbing repairs, carpentry, painting, and HVAC experience.
- Need to have a valid Iowa driver license and be able to read, speak and write fluent English.
- The ideal candidate for any position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity, which help realize the vision of fulfilling lives.
- Enjoy competitive wages, paid time off, and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference in the live of others.
- Click to apply online!
Type of Employment: Full-Time