COLLISION CENTER TECHNICIAN
Body Shop Technician
$22.00 - $25.00 p/hr based on experience
Rydell Chevrolet is currently looking for full-time Automotive Collision Body Technicians for our fast-paced Waterloo dealership. The ideal candidates will have previous experience. We are looking for not only certified GM technicians, but also technicians from other brands, and independent shops. This position is a full-time, 40+ hours/week or more opportunity, GREAT PAY, and comes with a complete benefits package to include vacation, 401(k), and vehicle purchase plans for employees and family. Starting wage is dependent on prior experience and skill set. If you are interested in joining our high-powered winning team, please apply at RydellJobs.com.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance ($10,000 paid by company)
- Short-term Disability
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- 401(k) Plan
- Gym Membership Reimbursement
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Paid Weekly
- Repairs vehicles per estimate and according to manufacturer standards.
- Checks parts against estimate and ensures proper parts are ordered and received.
- Prepares vehicles for body repair work.
- Notifies management and estimators of any additional repairs needed.
- Notifies management and estimators of any difficulties or problems that may prevent a quality job from being performed or cause a change in the promised time.
- Maintains and wears all required safety and health personal protective equipment, including respirator, in the manner recommended by the equipment manufacture.
- Complies with all laws and regulations pertaining to paint, thinners, and other hazardous materials. Reports any deviations to management.
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.
- Understands, keeps abreast of, and complies with federal, state, and local regulations that affect body shop operations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Professional appearance in accordance with body shop policies / dress code
- Minimum of 1-2 years previous experience is preferred
- Must be willing to submit to a background check and drug screen with a valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment. Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test. Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting