Automotive Detail Specialist
At Bill Colwell Ford, we work hard to keep our customers happy by providing exceptional car care for all of our customers. Our Automotive Detail Specialists play a crucial role in customer satisfaction by returning customer vehicles washed, touched-up, and in better condition than when they arrived.
As an Automotive Detail Specialist, you will be responsible for making a vehicle look neat and clean both inside and out by using a variety of cleaning products and equipment. As a professional it is crucial that you have an eye for cleanliness and inspection.
This is an opportunity for an individual with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail to start a fulfilling career with Bill Colwell Ford.
- Clean, wax, polish, refurbish and detail vehicles for customers and the sales department
- Inspect finished products to ensure the highest quality service
- Understand and deliver on specific customer requirements
- Maintain proper function of all service tools and equipment
- Directly report any damage to the supervising manager in a clear and timely fashion
- Coordinate and arrange work effectively with team members
- Maintain excellent standards and quality of service to positively represent the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Hardworking personality, shown leadership qualities and eagerness to improve
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Valid driver's license and clean driving record
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401(k) with match
- Long Term and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Flex Spending Account
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Competitive Pay
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time