IT Systems Support
DISTek Integration, Inc., an employee-owned company, is a provider of electronic and product test systems. As an engineering system solutions provider, we partner with our clients to design smarter, safer, and more sophisticated machines and their electronics systems. As experts in our core competencies of Modeling & Simulation, Embedded Software Development and Automation & Test software, we pride ourselves in delivering innovative solutions to complex problems targeting the off-highway vehicle market. With several offices throughout the upper Midwest area, we can support our clients throughout the United States as well as those in other countries.
We have an immediate opening for an IT Systems Support position in our Development Center located in the Cedar Falls Industrial and Technology Park. DISTek offers competitive compensation, a flexible work schedule, and a full range of benefits. The Information Technology Systems Support position will take direction from the VP of Infrastructure and assist in day-to-day technical support duties for a vast array of systems, software, and hardware with both local and remote end-users. This position will respond to technical support requests, assist with hardware and software related issues, administer software and network applications including a Microsoft AD and M365 environment. Additionally, this position will install, configure, and troubleshoot desktop/laptop systems, workstations, and peripherals as well as being involved in testing, technology training, and documentation.
- Provide Help Desk support for desktop/laptop hardware and software; order, install, modify, repair, relocate, and provide software application assistance
- Install, modify, repair, and relocate desktop hardware components such as PC’s, laptops, tablets, monitors, printers, telephones. Perform or facilitate repairs or recommend to management alternative solution
- Install, modify, and update specified software packages such as operating systems, business applications, or specialized software tools on network servers or desktop/laptop computers
- Administer M365, anti-virus, and backup system environments
- Assist in maintenance and management of the LAN & WAN
- Maintain hardware and software inventory of assets
- Monitor and respond to network connectivity issues
Required technical skills and qualifications:
- Associates degree, Microsoft Certification, or equivalent work experience
- Working experience with Microsoft Active Directory environment
- Working experience or knowledge of Microsoft 365 environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft desktop OS and Office suite of software
- Installation and administrative experience of PC’s, laptops, and peripherals
- Website administrative skills in HTML, PHP, WordPress
- Excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills – both in-person and virtually
- Strong problem-solving skills
firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us online at www.distek.com to learn about our company.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting