IT Systems Administrator
RSPN, a rapidly growing Managed IT Services provider in Cedar Falls, Iowa is seeking the newest member to join their experienced team of IT professionals. Our rapid growth has created an immediate need for an experienced IT Systems Administrator. This is a unique opportunity to join a growing company, formed in 2019 by two of the area’s top IT executives.
A qualified candidate will bring years of experience and advanced IT support skills to fill this role. An enterprising spirit, excellent client engagement skills, and outstanding teamwork are additional traits that will be valuable. The ideal candidate will have great troubleshooting abilities, attention to detail, and excellent documentation skills. The goal is to build, secure and manage efficient computer networks and systems to optimize the role of technology on business sustainability.
This position offers the chosen candidate an opportunity to work from home much of the time, however some on-site work is required.
If you possess advanced IT support skills and are seeking a terrific opportunity to join a growing company with tremendous upside for growth, RSPN could be right for you. Visit RSPN.com for more details about our company.
- Prioritize and resolve customer tickets as they are generated
- Develop and maintain local client networks in ways that optimize performance
- Ensure security and privacy of client networks and computer systems
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging, etc.)
- Document client information and remediation steps in ITGlue (our client information repository).
- Set up workstations with computers and necessary peripheral devices
- Install and configure appropriate software and functions according to specifications on new servers, workstations, etc.
- Manage network infrastructure like firewalls, switches, and servers in our clients' networks.
- Assist in developing and executing sound IT plans for our client partners.
- Proven experience as IT Technician or relevant position
- Excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication ability and customer relations skills
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- In-depth understanding of diverse computer systems and networks
- Good knowledge of internet security and data privacy principles
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field preferred
- Certification as an IT Technician will be an advantage (e.g. CompTIA A+, Microsoft Certified IT Professional)
- Experience / Certification in Cisco routing is helpful
- Experience / Certification in VMWare is helpful
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 - $79,000.00 per year
Please email a cover letter and current resume to email@example.com for consideration.
We have been a cloud-based, work from home operation from the beginning. We do occasionally need to go on-site to our clients' places of business. We follow no less than the minimum requirements that our clients have in place in regard to COVID-19.
Type of Employment: Full-Time