IT Security Administrator
This is working at EPI – connecting people, creating opportunities, and nurturing growth.
Exceptional Persons, Inc. (EPI) is a FIVE-TIME recipient of the Employer of Choice designation. Employees nominate organizations in the Cedar Valley for this honor.
Join us! We have a full-time opportunity on 1st shift available for people looking to make a difference in the lives of persons with disabilities.
Working for EPI has its benefits. Many benefits.
Full benefits are offered for full-time positions (30+ hours/week)
- Health, dental, vision, and life insurance plans (even pet insurance!)
- Generous paid time off (vacation, sick, and personal time offered)
- 401(k)* employer match up to 6% (also available to part-time employees) and flex spending plan
- Employee Assistance Program with access to free counseling, legal, financial and elder care consultation
- Paid training
- Employee discounts (vehicle repair, gym memberships, and more!)
This is what you'll get to do. Real career. Real purpose.
- Ensure information system security - plan, implement, upgrade, and monitor security measures for the protection of computer networks and information.
- Assist with data management - develop plans to safeguard computer files against accidental or unauthorized modification, destruction, or disclosure, and to meet emergency data processing needs.
- Assist with departmental administration.
- Provide courteous, responsive, solutions-oriented technical support
As an Information Systems (IS) Security Administrator you will experience personal GROWTH opportunities through career advancement and CONNECT to a community that leads a greater PURPOSE.
Here's what we're looking for. What are you waiting for? Apply today!
- Attend work as scheduled. Complete responsibilities, tasks, and trainings within assigned timelines.
- Doing what's right. Trustworthy. Able to comply with all agency and regulatory standards. Maintain standards of confidentiality (HIPAA) and ethical practice.
- Demonstrate effective communication skills both written and verbal.
- Computer Familiarity. Able to browse internet, use email.
- Committed to inclusion and building relationships. Respecting others.
- Advanced knowledge and experience setting up, configuring, troubleshooting and supporting computers, networks, software, and other peripherals and devices; including, but not limited to: Microsoft Office suite, Active Directory, Windows operating systems, VoIP, printers, scanners, etc
- Advanced knowledge and experience with servers, including, but not limited to: Windows Server 2012r2, 2008r2, Hyper-V, Lync, Exchange, SharePoint, SQL
- Advanced knowledge and experience with SharePoint applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Intune or other Mobile Device Management systems.
- Bachelor's degree in Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field preferred + two (2) years' relevant work experience OR
- Combination of education and experience equal to six (6) years
- Must be 18 years old or older.
- This position requires a valid driver's license, auto insurance, a good driving record, a reliable vehicle and the ability to pass an extensive background check, including checks of the Dependent Adult and Child Abuse registries, the Sex Offender registry, and a criminal history check
- This is a full-time position. Typical office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00am to 5:00 pm, and the position regularly requires additional hours and/or weekend work. Occasional travel as appropriate to implement strategic initiatives and attend conferences, meetings and trainings required.
- Primarily work location, Waterloo, IA. Partial remote work available.
Post job offer drug screen required.
EPI is an equal opportunity employer.
Real Career! Real Purpose!
* Must be 21 and older to participate in 401(k) program.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting