Full-time, 40 hours/week, 1st shift
Western Home Communities is looking to add a dedicated Wellness Coordinator to our team!
We are looking for that special someone that has experience with creating wellness programs and instructing group fitness classes -that wants to join a company that values innovation and putting People First. Must be a team player that has a strong customer service attitude!
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Works in partnership with the Director of Wellness to provide cutting edge wellness programming for the residents, employees, community members, and Fortified Life members on a monthly basis
- Responsible for instructing group fitness classes daily and providing equipment instruction to participants within the Western Home Communities for resident and employee populations
- Maintains detailed records of services provided to members of the wellness and aquatic center and reports this record to the Director of Wellness monthly
- Build relationships and strong connections while interacting with members of Fortified Life, residents, employees, and community members
- Promote and participate in the Vision and Values of the Western Home Strategic Plan, including People First, Innovation, Servant Spirit and Financial Integrity.
- Successful functioning in this position contributes directly to the overall Western Home mission of providing the best possible care for residents.
- Bachelor's degree in health-related field or equivalent experience in health & wellness
- Two years of senior fitness experience recommended
- CPR/AED certified or willing to obtain
- Group Fitness or Personal Training certification or willing to obtain
- Must be of good general health and demonstrate emotional stability
- Be a team player and promote positivity
- Strong customer service attitude
If you're interested in submitting your application/resume for consideration- please visit our website to apply!
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting