Wait Staff (PT, 2nd shift)
What You'll Do:
- Serve meals to the residents and/or guests
- Provide accurate food and drink orders, present checks and process payments
- Assists your team with washing dishes, removing trash from kitchen & dining room and other daily cleaning assignments
- Additional job-related duties as assigned
What You'll Need:
- 15 years of age or older
- Desire to provide an enjoyable dining experience for residents, guests, and team members
- Servant Spirit
- (Preferred)Customer service experience
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to work weekends and holidays as required
- Regular attendance (required)
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
- *Actual wage based on experience
- And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting