Transportation Assistant II (1st shift, Part or Full Time)
Western Home Communities is hiring a Transportation Assistant to safely and efficiently transport residents to/from appointments, events and activities. In this role you will spend quality time with individuals during transport visits and provide an enjoyable and positive experience.
If you believe you are a qualified individual, please apply today on our website!
- Provide quality punctual transportation services for residents traveling to appointments, events and activities
- Complete required documentation for services in a timely manner
- Assist residents with safe and efficient loading and unloading including any medical equipment
- Interact with residents in a friendly and positive demeaner
- (Preferred) CDL with passenger endorsement
- (Required) Willing to obtain CDL with passenger endorsement within 6 months of hire
- (Preferred)High school diploma
- Good driving record that meets insurance company requirements
- CPR certified or willing to achieve
- (Full-time) Health, Dental and Vision
- Flexible PTO
- 401k Match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Wellness Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Alternate wage scale available for those who choose to waive benefits
- *Actual wage based on experience
- And much more!
If you feel like you, or someone you know, would be a good fit for this opportunity within Western Home Communities- we would love to talk!
Western Home Communities is a continuing care retirement community (CCRC). That means we offer residential living for seniors at every stage of health, activity and independence, from those who need no assistance, to others who require round-the-clock nursing care. This is often referred to as the continuum of care.
Western Home Communities is a charitable Christian Service Organization that assertively creates fulfilling lifestyles for those we serve, their families and our employees.
The ideal candidate for this position supports the Western Home Communities values of people first, servant spirit, innovation and financial integrity.
We offer an array of living options, care, and services for the well-being of our clients.
Join our team to make a difference in the lives of those we serve!
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting