- Part-time opportunity 17 hours/week
- Shift would be 8am-5pm every other weekend & 1 day during the week 1:30-8pm-also includes an occasional holiday
- High school diploma or its equivalent.
- Must be able to read, speak and write fluent English.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays as needed.
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills with staff, must be able to communicate information as well as ascertain the needs of staff.
- Must be able to do many different functions, often changing from one task to another of a different nature without loss of efficiency or composure.
- Must be able to work under stress when confronted with critical or unusual situations.
- Must be able to work in situations requiring staying within an exact set of limits, tolerances, standards, and time.
- Serves as the telephone operator for Western Home Communities.
- Responsible for establishing a good first impression of Western Home Communities with the public over the phone.
- Forwards requests for maintenance services to the Maintenance department with all necessary information.
- Successfully acts as a substitute for receptionist/switchboard operator when requested.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting