Skilled Nurse Mentor/Nurse Manager
Western Home Communities is seeking to add a Skilled Nurse Mentor/Nurse Manager to join our team. This individual will champion supervising, consulting, assisting the charge nurse and other staff members with their day-to-day duties in a 20-bed household model skilled unit. If you feel you are qualified for this position, please submit a formal application on our website!
- Member of the management team under the Director of Nursing.
- Guides and directs resident care and interacts with all levels of the interdisciplinary team.
- Effectively communicates resident needs, progress and special problems of care on an ongoing basis with Medical Providers, Director of nursing, and interdisciplinary team
- Assist with staff performance evaluations, disciplinary actions and illness/injury reporting.
- Discharge planning
- Graduate of a state board approved RN school
- Current RN licensure in the state of Iowa
- Valid CPR certificate
- SNF/LTC experience
- Critical thinking skills
- Good communication and organization skills
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to Kelsey Young at 319-222-2057 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting