Western Home Communities is hiring a PRN Security team member who is available to work nights/weekends as needed. This individual will protect Western Home Communities property and staff by maintaining a safe and secure environment. If you believe you are a qualified individual, please apply today on our website!
- Observe for signs of crime or disorder and investigate disturbances on Western Home Communities property
- Monitor and control access to building entrances and property
- Responds to phone calls and answers all questions
- Responds to pager to help assist all residents in emergency situations
- Completes documentation of facility services work in an accurate and timely manner
- High School Diploma
- Valid Drivers license
- Previous security experience preferred
- Basic knowledge of public safety and security procedures/protocols required
- Surveillance skills and details orientated
- Integrity and professionalism
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to an HR Representative at 319-277-2141 to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Part-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting