Western Home Communities is seeking to add a Resident Coordinator to join their team! If you are passionate about helping residents with moving in and lending them a helping hand when needed, apply on our website today!
- Schedules and coordinates programs/activities for residents with other departments and disciplines
- Answers telephones and relays messages promptly and efficiently
- Greets the public in a friendly and professional manner, directing them as needed
- Other duties as needed
- CPR certified or willing to achieve same.
- Required to have or obtain a CDL within 3 months of hire.
- Proficient in computer skills.
- Highly motivated and self directed.
- Organized, patient and flexible.
- Some holidays/weekends.
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to Kelsey Young at 319-222-2057 or email at email@example.com to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting