Resident Assistant (3rd shift)
3rd shift opportunities (Full-time & Part-time) Opportunities are in Assisted Living
- Performs resident care, dining services, housekeeping, laundry and activity duties under the direction of nursing staff.
- Assists with the operations of assisted living; assisting in maintaining a clean environment, and assist residents with ADL’s.
- A compassionate, caring spirit and effective communication skills are needed.
- Highly encouraged to complete the 75-hour Nursing Assistant course.
- This employee must demonstrate effective communication skills with staff, residents and family.
- Promote and participate in the Vision and Values of the Western Home Strategic Plan, including People First, Innovation, Servant Spirit and Financial Integrity.
- CNA license is not required, but helpful.
- Enjoy competitive pay, paid time off and other generous benefits, plus meaningful work that makes a difference.
Type of Employment: Part-Time,Full-Time