- Performs resident care, dining services, housekeeping, laundry and activity duties under the direction of nursing staff
- Promptly answers all call lights to determine resident needs and takes appropriate action
- Notifies Charge Nurse of changes in residents' conditions including skin tears, bruises, reddened areas, etc.
- Performs personal care such as hair, oral hygiene, dressing and undressing residents, backrubs and bathing
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to obtain medication management certificate or have CNA
- Must be CPR certified or willing to obtain
- Must demonstrate effective communication skills with staff, residents and families
Anyone interested in this opportunity can reach out to Kelsey Young at 319-222-2057 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any additional questions.
Type of Employment: Full-Time
Premium Job Posting (contact for more information): Premium Job Posting